Video Streaming

Hello everyone, I am using AeroGCS GREEN since June 2023, While spraying crops I want to check the how spraying is happen. Is there any option to see the video if I mount the camera on drone ?.

Yes, you can see it. This is done by enabling some camera settings like select video streaming device, enter RTSP URL, select decoder and while flying on the flyview you just need to click on video button to see the live video streaming.

hey @TechieJohn, May i know which Remote controller you are using?

Sure @RushiDate, currently I’m using skydroid T12 RC.

1 Like

Yes @TechieJohn you can see the video stream while flying the drone, please follow this steps:

1. Make sure that, your skydroid camera is properly connected to you transmitter.
  2. After that, Go to settings → Camera Setting → Select video streaming device from dropdown list, you will be able to see ‘T12’ option. Select that option.
  3. Plugged in your skydroid RC with your mobile.
  4. Open flyview and clicked on Video button, which is placed at Top-Right corner.
  5. Now you will be able to see the video stream.
    Thanks.
3 Likes

Hey @TechieJohn , If you wish to use MK15 we also support that for streaming in upcoming update by 10 Dec 2023 APK.

To use and see live video feed Please follow below steps.
1. Please connect you H264 or H265 supporting Camera.
2. Install latest AeroGCS GREEN into MK15 device from Playstore.
3. After that, Go to settings → Camera Setting → Select video streaming device
from dropdown list, you will be able to see ‘MK15’ option. Select that option.
4. Also at bottom you will be able to select decoder type as per your Camera as
shown in below image.
5. Now you have to start Flight and at top right corner you can able to click
camera icon as you hit it the stream will be appears.

1 Like

Thanks @RushiDate for the guidance.

Can someone suggest what chasis should one use if trying to build from scratch ? Might build one myself and use your software on it . I am sure GREEN also works with Ardupilot .

yes of course! it works with ardupilot.

1 Like

Hi @Kanchan can you suggest the chasis ?

Hey guys, I have done with camera integration with the T12 Remote controller, and I have the camera with a flashlight, Is there any possibility of turning ON/OFF the flashlight using RC, for Now, I am using the Skydroid FPV app to do so.

yes why not? it is absolutely possible ! it can be interfaced to aux port of flight controller and RC channel could be set accordingly. so yes it can be done

Hey @TechieJohn ,
As suggested you can do it using auxiliary channel. but if the aux pin is not there in the T12 camera then you can directly set it to desired RC_OPTION. so once to trigger that channel the flashlight will turn on.