Reports in AeroGCS

Hello,
I’m using AeroGCS GREEN app and just logged in with AeroMegh account and after taking one flight the field report was generated I entered all the details and then after saving it showed a message that “report uploaded to AeroMegh successfully”. Can anyone tell where can I find the uploaded report ?

1 Like

Hey @kevin007 ,
So, nice to hear that you are using the AeroMegh account. Please visit this website http://services.aeromegh.com/ then login with the same account which is there in AeroGCS GREEN app. Now go to AeroGCS Enterprise service and in that you can see the GREEN section. In that you will find all the reports uploaded to AeroMegh. Please check the attached screenshot for referance.

2 Likes

I m browsing all this forums with great curiosity as I recently discovered your products and one of your exec introduced me to this place, its so interesting to see people responding so quickly , looks like you guys are highly driven , keep it up.

BTW I am also trying to use these features of cloud using your 15 days trial , seems to be mostly working, will explore more.

1 Like

Thanks @droneChamp ,
We are more than happy to get your review. Please revert us if you have any query.

1 Like