Comparison of Picstork with Roboflow , Picterra

Hello I’m a total beginner in the world of image tools, and I’m curious about Picstork, Picterra, and Roboflow. Can someone help me out by explaining what makes Picstork special compared to the others?

4 Likes

Hello! It’s great that you’re diving into the world of image tools.

PicStork stands out for its user-friendly interface and efficient workflow.
It’s designed to simplify the image processing and machine learning journey for beginners. PicStork offers a range of tools for image enhancement, annotation, training, and object detection, making it an accessible choice for those just starting.

Feel free to explore each platform’s capabilities to find the one that aligns best with your specific needs and preferences. If you have any specific questions about PicStork or need guidance on its features, feel free to ask!
we have a FREE 15 DAYS TRIAL -
signup using https://services.aeromegh.com/

3 Likes

Hello @Anshuman_1 , I understand you are trying to pick between various options so let me simplify things for you so that you can figure out which tool is best for you.
All of your mentioned system work for a similar aim i.e to detect objects .
While PicStork if compared with Roboflow , PicStork is designed specifically for aerial imagery they use tailored algorithms for instance segmentation and object detections .
PicStork supports variety of imagery not just limited to images , it supports training and detection for orthomosaic and images. Aeromegh services form a unique ecosystem were one can import images and processed orthomosaic from DroneNaksha which is used for processing aerial imagery.
PicStork also supports manual annotation task we understand sometime object as limited and does not require training they just need to be marked and generate a report this kind of task is also provided.It also support windmill analysis were you can analyze defect according to windmill blade number .

PicStork supports thermal analysis for ir data you can analyze average , min , max temperature of specific object in an image and create reports of it.
As mentioned earlier about the ecosystem you can import and export detection in various format such as shapefile and geojson and use them in DroneNaksha for elevation analysis or volume calculation etc .
Small end to end example of this would trained detector on PicStork for stockpile detection imported those detections in DroneNaksha and calculated volume and used elevation profile option .
Report generation after detection of object we are always interested in forming a report which has severity levels and defect information and location of the defect provided in lat , long which is possible using PicStork.
Teams functionality if you want to form a team and collaborate together schedule tasks to your team members assign it’s priority you can do that sharing projects is also possible giving the users access according to your needs .
Calendar functionality use calendar to plan tasks and assign tasks to your team-mates .

Pricing compared
PicStork

Roboflow

Picterra